Financial Aid Application Process
What can you expect after you submit your FAFSA?
- Congratulations, you are on your way to paying for college!
- Typically Ross will receive the results of your FAFSA within 3-5 business days
- If you have not held your personalized FA appointment with Ross, reach out to your admissions counselor to get that scheduled
- Once we have received your FAFSA information we will review for any additional documentation
- If there is any additional information that we need, your Financial Aid Specialist will contact you directly
- Pay close attention to any texts/emails/voicemails as it’s important to complete these tasks in a timely manner